The Vapor4Life King E-Cigar Review
It is quite a bold move to name a product King, which means, the leader of the pack. To be surprised, with all the features it comes with, the King e-cig owns its name in this crowded field of e-cigs. It is hard to compare it with others as it is in a class of its own. The developers of this e-cigar sampled some of the best cigars in the world which traditionally came from Panama, Nicaragua, and Cuba. They then designed a perfect and powerful cigar which is probably the closest one that will ever come to the real Cuban. Many experts give this product raving reviews stating it to be one of the best tasting electronic cigars on the market, but we will take a look for ourselves to see if it competes in this relatively small market.
Features of King E-Cigar
The King e-cigar starter pack comes in a visually eccentric package designed with only the savvy and sophisticated in mind. Inside the pack are the following items;
- Electronic cigar battery
- USB charging cable
- USB wall adapter
- USB car adapter
- 3 pre-filled Electronic Cigar flavors (Ligero, Maduro, Cubana Blend)
A major perk about the Vapor4Life E-cigar battery is that it can be charged in various places making it convenient to enjoy the cigar wherever you are. Whether you are in your car, at home or out and about, there is no place you can’t charge the king e-cigar. It also means that you do not have to carry spare batteries which can be an added inconvenience. The adapters ensure that you can recharge at various power points.
- The 5-volt battery has an average use time of 9-12 hours when fully charged. It takes approximately 3 hours to charge it from zero
- When it comes to the extra large King e-cigar (XL), its battery can last between 15-20 hours, and it takes 4 hours to charge fully
- The pack comes in two colors; black and the cigar’ color
- The pack has a small design, making it less bulky. The dimensions for the large brand are 4.5 inches (height), and 0.56 inches (width), while the XL’s pack measures 4.38 inches in height and 0.63 inches in width, making it an easy carry around.
- The packaging has a great feel even before opening it as it oozes with quality coupled with class. From the logo to the design, it fits very well and is quite an experience to handle.
- Refilling the King e-cigar has been made easier. All you have to do is unscrew the cap, fill in the liquid and you are all set.
- Compared to other brands, it is quite pricey retailing at around $88.
- It is not widely available and can only be found in selected stores.
The vapor produced by the King e-cigar is high-grade. It is a mixture of a smoky haze that reminds one of a great night out. It does not have the clingy unrelenting tobacco after- smell that characterizes other e-cigars. Most importantly, it doesn’t cause a harsh feeling on your throat like other e-cigars when inhaling but rather feels like the real thing.