SMOK TFV12 Beast Tank Review by SmokeTastic Experts in Vaping
Final ScoreSmok TFV12 Tank Review Bottom Line
Now another release from SMOK! Wow, they just keep inovating their tank and now its time for the TFV12 Beast Tank. In a nut shell you get a 6ml tank with a great selection of coils, 3 which come with the kit. The vape is everything you would expect from Smok, smooth and creates a huge volume, so if your a cloud chaser then your going to love this! Smok’s TFV12 Beast Tank is their best tank yet, we just can’t wait for their next one!
US Recommended store: Buy directly from DNA Vapor. Use our link and save $10!
Full Review of the Smok TFV12 Beast Tank
Vaping tanks are an important component in any solid vaping setup, so it’s always exciting when a new one hits the market. Recently, SMOK released its new Beast tank, and a lot of vapers immediately wondered how it could compare to the TFV8 or TFV4 tank that so many considered to be the new standard for sub-ohm vaping tanks. Of course, SMOK is one of those companies that always seems to build on whatever it did before, so there’s every reason to believe that this new tank could easily improve on previous offerings. In this SMOK TFV12 Beast Tank review, we’ll see if that’s the case.
Contents and Noteworthy Specs
When your tank arrives in your hot little hands, you’ll find some great components inside the packaging. Along with the SMOK TFV12 Beast Tank, you’ll get an installed V12-T12 0.12ohm duodenary Coil, and two optional quadruple coils: the 12-X4 0.15ohm and V12-Q4 0.15ohm.
Place To Buy The TFV12
Buy from the most trusted place with our recommendations!
There’s also one replacement glass tube – always a nice addition, spare parts, and the obligatory user manual. The device is made from stainless steel, so you know it’s built to last. The tank measures a full 27mm by 70 mm, can hold as much as 6ml of your favorite e-juice, and has 501 threading to make it compatible with a wide range of mod components.
Now, about those coils. If you were wondering about the duodenary coil heads, let’s clear something up. SMOK went all-out and somehow managed to fit twelve coils in that single coil head. That’s a substantial advancement from their previous eight-coil setup, and should offer the more adventurous vapers something new to play with for the foreseeable future.
That Larger Tank Size
It’s a sad testament to the current state of global regulations that so many people are going to be excited by the sheer capacity of this tank, but that’s where we are. Since the European market has gone to such lengths to rein in tank size, we’ve seen a lot of smaller tank capacities hits the marketplace in the last year. It’s always nice to see these larger tanks continue to show up, and to know that there are still manufacturers making products that people want to use.
This is a critical factor for sub-ohm vapers, of course, since that style of vaping goes through so much e-liquid on a regular basis. No offense to the European regulators, but the fact is that most of us don’t want to constantly refill our vape tanks just because some bureaucrats decided that they think we can’t be trusted with larger tanks. We’re all adults, and pretty confident that we can make those kinds of lifestyle choices on our own – thank you very much.
Anyway, this tank will hold up well under those intense vaping sessions, with the best box mod you have and proved very handy in our test runs. It seals up nicely, to ensure that there’s no leakage, and the coils handled the power and heat without incident. Apparently, SMOK says that the tank has been designed to resist the heat and limit the possibility of explosion – not that I’ve worried about exploding vape tanks. Still, assurances are always welcome, even when they’re providing me guarantees about things that haven’t been keeping me up at night.
SMOK also tells us that the 12-coil setup isn’t just there for aesthetics, or because someone in the company bet a friend that he could get a dozen coils to fit on the head. Instead, those extra units are there to ensure that you can get more wattage power out of the tank. The Beast is designed to handle as much as 350 watts without incident. Sure, that’s not really an issue right now, since that tolerance is far beyond the market’s capabilities right now – but that won’t always be the case. Look at it this way: with this tank, you’re ready for the future.
Overall, our impression of the SMOK TFV12 Beast Tank was a good one. It works well with a lot of different mods, appears to be leakproof, and comes with an attractive outer appearance that should satisfy every vaper’s tastes. Best of all, it offers probably the closest experience to dripping that you’re going to get with tank-based vaping. Give it a look; it’s well worth your time.
Smok Reviews You May Like
Smok is one of the leading manufacturers of electronic cigarettes and they have many models currently on the market:
- Smok G-Priv 220 – Featuring a touch screen control and a 5 speed heating system this is one of those box mods packed of features. Known in the industry as one of the top manufacturers Smok’s latest releases never disappoint and the G-Priv 220 is no exception!
Smok G-Priv 220 review
- Smok AL85 – Nicknamed the baby Alien kit after the success and popularity of the original Alien mod. The AL85 features the similar specs but with one huge difference; it’s size! IF your after a smaller box mod that delivers both flavor and vapor then the AL85 might be for you!
Smok AL85 review
- Smok GX 350 Quad – Featuring 4 x 18650 batteries, this thing is a beast of a mod! It’s relatively small too and also has the option to work of just 2 batteries. The kit comes with the TFV8 Tank which is well known and trusted as one of the best tanks on the market. All in all, a great kit!
Smok GX 350 Quad review
- Smok Alien Kit – One of the best, if not the best box mod on the market right now! The Alien kit is small and yet so powerful, taking 2 x 18650 batteries your sure to have enough power for all levels of vaping. Also features the TFV8 Baby beast tank, which is recognized as the best tank on the market!
Smok Alien review
- Smok QBox – One of the smallest box mods on the market, but paired with the TFV8 Baby tank this thing delivers. With a huge 1-inch screen this is arguably the best box mod on the market for portability and performance, if power is not your concern.
Smok QBox review
- Smok Stick V8 Kit – Utilizing the TFV8 Baby tanks and a huge 3000 mAh battery the Smok Stick V8 is one of the best vape pens on the market. Great vapor amounts and great taste, what more could you ask for?
Smok Stick V8 review
- Smok Guardian 3 – The Smok Guardian 3 is designed for those who like the look and feel of the classic pipe, but, it’s packed with electronics and an awesome tank to produce clouds of thick and tasty vapor to suit all vapers!
Smok Guardian review
- Smok Micro One – If box mods are more your thing, then Smok’s Micro One is the one you need to look at. One of the most trustworthy mods on the market packing loads of power and all the features you could imagine with easy to use functionality!
Smok Micro One review