Halo Reactor Shorty Small Box Mod Review
Well! Indeed the Reactor Shorty is more subtle and really really small for a box mod. And It is perfect for those who want to try out a small box mod and don’t like the cigalike ecigs.
The Shorty Reactor Mod comes in six different colors. The Avatar 18650 battery cell that powers the Reactor Shorty provides an adjustable power range between 1W-75W. The battery has a cut-off time of ten seconds to protect you in case it overheats. The 2000 mAh battery measures 71mm by 45mm and has a lifespan of 300 cycles.
To enhance your sub-ohm vaping experience, the Shorty tank has 0.25 ohmNi200 vertical coils that are draped in organic cotton. You can also get a 0.5 ohm coil in a pack of 5. However, what boosts your vaping experience into a whole different level is the temperature control, adjustable power and a bypass mode that enables you to vape even when the mod is charging.
Other Features include;
- 75W TC battery (71mm by 45mm)
- Avatar 18650 battery cell (30A)
- 2ml Reactor Shorty tank (58mm by 22mm)
- Reactor Tank resistance- 0.5ohm
- 2 Ni200 coil heads (0.25 ohm)
- Stainless Steel Mouthpiece
- Glass mouthpiece (wide bore)
- Wall charger
- USB adapter
- User manual
- The Halo Shorty comes in a variety of six colors giving you a wide range to choose.
- The 2000 mAh battery is powerful with a lifespan of 300 cycles making it pretty durable
- At $65 the Shorty Reactor mod is a fair price making the ratio of quality to price unmatched.
- Has a manual battery
- Easy to use top fill; you need that since you will be refilling it regularly.
- Ideal for both DL and MTL vapers- you can get a decent MTL draw with the airflow closed at around 35W.
- The coil heads are compatible with the Aspire Atlantis V2
- It has impressive vapor production
- You can customize your experience with a broad range of features
- Halo never compromises on the flavor, and this mod produces!
- Good airflow settings
- The temperature control setting is flexible as it accommodates Ni200, stainless steel, and titanium coils. This maximizes the flavor and prevents dry hits.
- 2ml is a small capacity for a Reactor mod tank
- The drip tips attach fairly loosely
- Only 60 Days Warranty from Date of Purchase
With so much competition out there, it is still safe to say that Halo has done right by the Halo Reactor Shorty mod, which is no real surprise since it’s made by one of the best e cig brands around right now. It is now understandable why they so proudly sign off on it and for that matter why hundreds of vapers did too! The battery has the capability to go from 1 – 75 Watts and has an integrated temperature control. The tanks have dual vertical Ni200 sub-ohm coils capable of producing colossal clouds and great flavor.