The Halo Reactor Mega Mod Review
The Halo Reactor Mega is an answered prayer. Experienced Halo E-cig enthusiasts who have been craving a mod that can go the distance, here you have it. Well, here is our review of the Halo Reactor Mega Mod.
Before proceeding, it is better to clear the air just to avoid confusion. Yes, the Halo Reactor Mega and the iStick Power are one and the same thing. Although you may be concerned that the rebranding means high prices, you will be surprised to know that the price is just the same.
- Size; 83.5 x 49.5 by 23.5 mm
- 510 thread connection
- Atomizer resistance ranges from 0.05-1.5 ohm (TC modes) and 0.1-3.5 ohm (Smart and VW/Bypass modes)
- 5000mAh high-performance battery
- Comes in four different colors; brushed silver, bronze, white, gray and wood grain
- Temperature control range from 100º C to 315º C (200º F to 600º F)
- Maximum wattage of 80 Watts
- Powerful Battery: The Halo Reactor Mega is an upgrade of the Halo Tracer with a 5000mAh battery that can serve you for up to two days straight on a full charge.
- All in one: Vaping just got better with the Halo Reactor Mega as it combines all a vaper’s needs into one sleek device that you can easily carry around.
- Capacity: The reservoir in this device can handle 5.0ml of e-juice. This is enough to take you through the whole day, without refilling and some will still remain.
- Easy to use: Unlike the Halo Tracer which had a sophisticated tank design, filling the Reactor Mega’s tank is a piece of cake.
- Diversity of coils: The coils that you can use with the Reactor Mega include Kanthal coils, Ni200 Nickel coils, and Stainless Steel coils. While the Nickel coils can only be used for temp control, the Stainless Steel coils can double for both variable wattage sub ohm and temp control.
- Responsiveness: The vaping experience with the Halo Reactor Mega can only be described as awesome. The time between firing your mod and receiving vapor is negligible.
- Awesome feel: Not to forget the buttons which were a bit of an issue in the Halo Tracer, the ones on the Reactor Mega have no rattle and are very clicky.
- USB Port: Just to avoid the impression that this review is biased, the one downside with the Halo Mega Reactor is how they’ve placed the USB port at the bottom of the mod.
In short, it doesn’t get any better than this and this box mod is classed as one of the best e cig products on the market, it’s that simple. The Halo Reactor Mega for the experienced vaper surpasses other mods by far. It is like the superhero of mods. You get value and performance all in one.