Cigavette Ultimate Series Review
The Cigavette Ultimate Series is a stylish vape pen that produces a vapor which resembles smoking traditional cigarettes. Hence if your after an e cig to quit smoking then this could be the kit for you. This unit has been designed specifically for the beginner in mind; easy to use and easy to refill yet maintaining it’s cool look and great vapor taste.
Well! Here’s our review of the Cigavette Ultimate Series. Check it below.
When the idea of vaping was first introduced, it was supposed to help addicted cigarette smokers to quit the habit. Therefore, e-cigs were designed to mimic a real cigarette. For your brain to acknowledge a replacement, the feeling of smoking an e-cig should closely resemble that of puffing on a cigarette.
Cigavette, a Las Vegas-based company, still maintains the original notion of creating an best e-cig. All their products, including the e-cigar bear very close resemblance to the authentic thing but the Ultimate Series is moving away from that traditional design. With this new design they still manage to produce the great flavor and taste that Cigavette are known for!
To learn more about their products, let delve a little deeper to analyze the Cigavette Ultimate Series starter kit.
The contents of the kit;
- 2 ULTRA 650mAh Batteries
- 10 ULTRA cartridges; premium blend tobacco or menthol flavors
- USB Lead and Charger
- Carrying Case
Each cartridge is fastened with a rubber seal to prevent contamination and to keep as fresh as possible. On assembly, the Cigavette closely resembles a pen, hence why these types of electronic cigarettes are called Vape pens. They come in either be silver or black, this is to suit the battery which also comes in these colors. The battery is only 3.1 inches long, but it’s charge holding capacity should not be underestimated. They are also available in a variety of nicotine strengths which includes: 24mg, 18mg, 12mg, 6mg, and 0mg, most people start at around 12 mg and drop to 6mg this is to suit the smoking habit.
- The Cigavette starter kit is affordable. At just under $80 you get everything you need to start vaping, and in the long run it will save you a lot of money!
- The 650mAh battery can hold charge for a reasonably long period before going flat. Sometimes even a whole day but it highly depends on your vaping frequency.
- Perhaps its greatest perk, the Cigavette tastes and performs just like a real cigarette.
- A wide range of nicotine strengths you can choose. In fact, not many electronic cigarettes make it to the 24mg mark. The Cigavette has a gradual nicotine scale you can follow from 24mg all the way down to 0mg.
- From the packaging to the appearance of the Cigavette, it has a quality feel and look about it.
- The Cigavette vapor tastes like tobacco.
- Minor battery lag- although this may not hold for all the starter kits, there is a minor battery lag when it comes to responsiveness. It can be frustrating to start puffing on your e-cig only to realize that the battery is not on board.
- The flavor options are few. Although people who are seeking the tobacco effect may not go for the fruity flavors, most e-cig enthusiasts prefer a broad range of flavor.
- Cigavette maybe too sweet for someone who wants to taste the raw tobacco flavor.
- Menthol flavor may fail to deliver on tasting more like a cigarette; it leaned more towards a mint-flavored hookah.
The kit serves as a launching pad for many into the exciting world of vaping who want a stylish looking vape pen. The Ultimate series starter kit is a good option for people who have quit or are in the process of quitting cigarettes. If you are looking for a vaping experience that is familiar to cigarette smoking, this starter kit should do it for you. Additionally, if you want to get the most of your money, the Cigavette ultimate kit is a great choice.